There are a lot of ways to seek a 3-to-1 positivity ratio in your life. Here are 10 tips on how you can bring more positivity into your life to balance out the negativity bias:
1. Rewrite the story your negativity bias tells you.
2. Look for the opportunity in the difficulty.
3. Broaden your scope.
4. Flip Mother Nature’s dictates.
5. Be chancy.
6. Don’t let one negative event rule your whole life pattern.
7. Reach out to others.
8. Practice positive self-talk.
9. Frame a setback as a lesson to learn, not a failure to endure.
10. Strive to see gains contained in your losses.