Retreat-based therapy is designed to offer respite from the chaos, stress, and often overwhelming demands of everyday life.
At France Retreat we offer a safe space for an individual, couple, or family to slow down, reflect, heal, and restore. At our retreat, people can find the space and time they need to process personal, psychological, emotional, relationship, or spiritual issues in order to return to daily life feeling strengthened, renewed, and better able to meet a variety of challenges.
We offer group retreats or one to one bespoke retreats with follow-up support online through Skype or FB or Whats App.
Alternatively if you are unable to attend one of our retreats we can offer a coaching session on Skype or FB or Whats App directly with me.
Please contact me through the contact form on this website if you are interested.
We look forward to welcoming you.
… that no man is hurt but by himself.
Diogenes said that, and he was right. Every person’s experience is created internally, by him or herself.
No one outside of you can tell you what anything means, or whether you are “hurt” or not.
If you feel hurt by something or someone, it is the result of your decision to feel that way.
This may be tough to hear, but it is true. You can change your mind at any moment about how something is affecting you.
- What do you look forward to?
- What friendships make you smile and feel more positive?
- What hobbies bring out the best in you?
- What do you deliberately do when you are down in order to feel better?
- What music tends to lift your spirits?
- What do your friends and family do that lifts your spirits?
- Who could you call to get a boost?